Last Updated: 10/01/2020
You must abide by these minimum Standards of Conduct when using the Website (defined in the Terms of Service).
Intellectual Property Rights
- You will not upload, post, or transmit content or information to (or through) the Website, unless you have the legal authority to do so.
Malicious Computer Code
- You will not upload, or use the Website to distribute, viruses or other malicious forms of computer code.
- You will not engage in any behavior intended to interfere with the normal operations of the Website.
- You will not use bots, software, or any other automated process to track, monitor, or gather information on, any party visiting or using the Website.
- You will not use the Website as a platform for harassing or engaging in abusive behavior towards any other person.
- You will NEVER use the Website to engage in any activity that violates the law, including (but not limited to) criminal or tortious behavior.
- You will, at all times, use the Website in a manner fully consistent with the legal rights of all other persons and parties.
- You will not use the Website to sell goods or in a commercial manner that is not obviously contemplated by the Terms.
User Submitted Content
- You understand and agree that we have the right to delete or block publication of any content you might attempt to post or upload to the Website for any or no reason.
- You accept sole responsibility for any content you post to, or transmit through, the Website, and for any information or material you share with third parties.
- You will not post or transmit any inappropriate content or information including (but not limited to): (i) pornography, (ii) content that includes nudity of any kind, (iii) private information about third parties that you do not have consent to share, (iv) violent content or information, (v) any other gratuitous or offensive content or information.
- You understand that our removal, or decision not to post, your, or any other user’s content, does not constitute tacit assent that we will generally monitor such content.
- You will take care to ensure that any content or information you post or share through the Website is in keeping with the respectful and tolerant online community which we strive to maintain.